I don’t write about sales too often anymore, but sometimes a really good one shows up and is worth mentioning. Right now, you can get $200 off any purchase of $500 or more with the code BCSP15 – so if you hit that $500 mark on the head, you’re looking at a discount of 40%. Nice.
My first recommendation would be high end footwear, as there are many items in that category that are usually excluded from sales. Some of my favorites:
- These loafers (shown above), my absolute favorite shoes and the number one thing that people ask me about on this site.
- BB’s new shell cordovan shortwings, made by Crockett and Jones. These are an emerging competitor to Ralph Lauren’s classic Marlow (RIP Marlow sales), and are quite similar (same leather, same manufacturer, different last).
- Various Alden shoes in shell cordovan and suede. Notoriously hard to get ahold of on sale. BB doesn’t call out Alden by name, but their styles are generally pretty recognizable.
- Crockett & Jones boots in shell cordovan and suede. Not gonna lie, pretty tempted by these.
- Edward Green shoes. The $200 discount feels hilariously small on these, but if you’re gonna go all in on some EGs, now might be the time.
Of course, the code works on apparel and accessories as well, so now could be a good time to stock up on OCBDs, grab some nice luggage or a briefcase, and so forth. Also, be sure to check out the sale section, where some already good prices can be reduced even further with the code.