I’m leaving for NYC tomorrow. I’m counting it as a vacation, but I’ll definitely be doing a lot blog work while there – meeting with vendors, trying on awesome clothes, taking pictures, writing – sounds terrible, doesn’t it?
Oh, and since I always get so many questions about where each item comes from in these posts, I’ve included product links when available. Keep in mind, though, that none of these items were bought at full price and many were bought used.
Here’s what’s going with me:
- Two wool blazers – one brown, one navy
- Trench coat for inclement weather
- Two blue striped spread collar shirts
- Three button-down shirts – two blue oxfords, one blue chambray
- Gray flannel trousers (I’ll bring a second pair if I have room)
- Raw denim
- Navy knit tie
- Unassuming pocket square
- A simple cashmere scarf
- Two crewneck sweaters – one shetland, one cable-knit cashmere
- Suede oxfords
- Suede chukkas
- A great brown belt
Hopefully I’ll get to meet some of you all while I’m there! You can find my other packing posts here.