I’m heading to Vegas tomorrow to check out the recently completed Vegas High Roller. It’s the world’s largest observation wheel at 550 feet, and I had the pleasure of working for the firm that designed it. One of the best things about being a structural engineer is seeing the projects you’ve worked so hard on become a physical reality – there’s nothing quite like it.
Here’s what I’m bringing:
- Navy suit with white linen pocket square
- White spread-collar shirt
- Simple navy tie
- spread-collar oxford shirt
- Chambray shirt
- a brown leather belt
- Swim trunks for the hotel pool
- Navy cotton blazer
- Black oxfords for the evening
- loafers for loafing
- sneakers for…sneaking
See the rest of my packing posts here.